Surrey County Council is setting aside £100m to be spent on capital projects across the county over the next years. The fund is called Your Surrey Fund and community groups are being asked to apply for funds for worthwhile local projects.
We believe that an enhanced Blundel Lane bridge over the railway is important, so that pedestrians and cyclists may travel more safely rather than putting their lives at risk and to reconnect two communities severed by the lack of safe pedestrian access.
There are a number of steps for approval:
- Demonstrate the need and community support
- Conduct a Feasibility Study (to include a review of land ownership, soil samples, sounding out the railway company, possible cost)
- Design and Implementation
We need your support!
Please register your support on the Your Fund Surrey website here https://yourfundsurreymap.commonplace.is/comments/5fbfc2bc8e32f23201ef7144.
It takes 30 seconds
In takes 30 seconds to add your support:
- Click the link (https://yourfundsurreymap.commonplace.is/comments/5fbfc2bc8e32f23201ef7144)
- Click the big “thumbs up” icon at the bottom of the page
- Enter your email to add your vote
- Check your email and click the confirmation link to confirm and register your vote
Please continue to check back here for further details.
The SDRA Committee