Chatterbus is your local bus service, currently serving the route between Oxshott and Weybridge via Cobham. Full information about the timetable and fares can be found on the Chatterbus website at www.chatterbus.org.uk.
Chatterbus is a unique not-for-profit service managed by local people for the local community. The full daily timetable is designed by the Chatterbus team, and the service is operated by a professional bus operator on their behalf.
The Chatterbus team are looking into potential new routes and hope you will help by letting them know if you would be interested in going to any of the destinations in the attached survey document. Potential destinations include:
- Garsons Farm Shop in Esher
- Squires Garden Centre and Queens Road Shops in Weybridge
- Brooklands Retail Park and Brooklands Museum
- Painshill Park
- Cobham Village Shops, Squires and Cobham Health Centre
- Oxshott Village
- and more
- Baloolah, 3 Bray Road, Stoke D’Abernon
- Farrants, High Street, Cobham
- The Bookshop, Anyards Road, Cobham
- Leighton’s Opticians, Between Streets, Cobham
Anyone wanting information about the existing service including the timetable, details of the bus tracker, covid-19 precautions and how they link in with the Foodbank and other orgnaisations can find it at www.chatterbus.org.uk, alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.