Do you have a few hours spare?
Cobham’s new library and community hub are looking for welcome desk volunteers that can spare a few hours on a regular basis. It needn’t take much of your time, requirements and the application form are in this article.
The welcome desk volunteers will:
- Provide a warm and friendly welcome to visitors
- Provide local knowledge about Cobham, Stoke D’Abernon & Oxshott
- Encourage people to use the Library and its servics
- Develop exciting ideas and events alongside Library staff and other users
- Take bookings for the Community Room
- Liaise with Oasis Children’s Charity & Cobham Children’s Centre (Sure Start)
- Give out local bus and Chatterbus timetables
- Keep the foyer tidy with the leaflet racks well-stocked
- Look after the coffee machine in the foyer
Image Source: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/330170216414342757/
A link to the application form can be found here. Please leave the completed form in the box provided in Cobham Library.